- Saturday, 27 December 2014
The training program of Kainuna International Organization offers opportunity to qualified applicants in each of the regional headquarters and branch offices in order to acquire direct practical experience in the organizational work under the direct supervision of experienced staff.
- You need to be a graduate of a program for preparing accredited trainers or advisers or currently registered either one or graduate student in a field meets the interests of Kainuna International Organization.
- Must be fluent in language of the country which has the beneficiary of organization projects with other languages such as English language or French, or Spanish, or Arabic, or Russian or Chinese.
- You must have a distinguished academic performance. As it can be seen in the recent university records.
- Should support your request for training by the university or the relevant or a trustee of the Kainuna International Organization or advisers. The minimum required is a letter from one of your professors in order to support your request. There is an urgent need for this request only when an international training mission are displayed for you.
- The applicant must be directly related to the field of human development, particularly in the areas of organization's priorities.
- The ability to adapt and work in a multicultural environment.
- Must has a strong commitment to the values and principles of Kainuna International Organization, guidelines and human rights conventions.
- As well as, all requests will be overseen, it may carry other experiences may benefit from them in the coming projects.
- If your application meets the eligibility criteria above and you are interested in submitting the application online, please click here. It is not accepted incomplete applications manually anymore.
- The application will be downloaded over the Internet in the database (Kainuna Organization Certified Trainer), which is accessed by the organization managers globally. If you are applying for more than one site, the online application allows you to choose a headquarters site in Kuwait as well as up to three other field locations outside Kuwait.
Based on the high number of applications received for Kainuna International Organization, we will not be able to respond to all requests. When completing the application on the site, which requires your resume as attachments, you will receive an email with the acknowledgment and a copy of the online application form you submitted associated with it.
For inquiries and questions, please write a letter to the Kainuna Organization.
For more details about the internship program, please see the instructions in the section.
(Omitted to return in the future)