- Friday, 26 December 2014
The success of the strategic plan of Kainuna International Organization is due to the presence of sophisticated mechanisms of action ready for implementation, built according to modern scientific studies and obvious developmental objectives, as it has realistic requirements and specific timetables, and measurable performance indicators.
This plan includes ten programs characterized by inclusiveness, reached through a series of experiments and diverse applications, in different countries and continents, to suit all humanitarian issues and provide them with methods of successful treatment, rise with the Human its potential and abilities to the highest levels, and live a decent life is far from extreme poverty, illiteracy and disease.
These programs are characterized by comprehensiveness and diversity in addressing education, development and rehabilitation issues. Some of which is new and novelty in his idea, some of which are a development of what is currently based. Upon implementation of these programs is a key element for the successful implementation of the strategic plan for development and development, it has developed these programs to serve the following purposes:
A. Address the current issues that need urgent attention
B. The care and guidance of existing initiatives currently.
C. Configuration to achieve the future vision of Kainuna International Organization.
Programs offered in the plan vary in nature and style of handling and display, some of which contain new directions, some of which promote initiatives and projects currently list adopted by others, some of which is in the form of general proposals for development. The programs vary in terms of importance and the extent of influence and the priority of implementation. Also, some of which seem difficult to implement at the moment, but may arise in the future necessary. And some of the programs within the Kainuna International Organization tasks and some tasks within organizations directly, and there are some tasks related to third-party and other institutions. Programs became detailed as are including specific tasks, timetable and organizational structure which are ready for implementation, whenever required.
The following is a review of executive programs where they are broken down by ten tracks that represent the components of growth and development. It should be noted that some of the operational programs serve more than one path as some elements in those tracks will be mentioned repeatedly.
1) PROGRAM (1): You are a world of change.
Purpose: Upgrading of human beings and to move it from the hard situation to the highest and best mode, and help him to exploit the energies that are available to existing and has the potential and employment for the better.
· Harmony between emotions and the principles and values, to reach a balance and a sense of satisfaction and confidence.
· Making life decisions in a better way and more streamlined.
· Improve physical and mental health level.
· The creation of self-motivation toward success and self-stimulation to achieve.
· Owning a private balanced life, and interactions with the inner world more happily.
2) PROGRAM (2): Learn new life.
Purpose: Providing person with information, skills and attitudes which are necessary to make him a person able to perform current and future interactions with people efficiently and effectively.
· Owning a happy married social life.
· Increase efficiency in achievement, and achieve the goals within the team.
· Form a strong influential figure in the family and society.
· Knowledge of methods to get more respectful treatment and recognition of self and others.
· Forming creative human relations and social friendships.
· Being able to master techniques of persuasion and influence others.
· The real success in life in each of self, family and social level.
3) PROGRAM (3): Excellence Certified Trainer.
Purpose: Developing skills of participants in the training field, learning how to give lectures, and how to manage various training sessions and meetings using the latest methods and techniques of effective training.
· Making trained and qualified professionals, preparing them theoretically and practically to be highly efficient in the training needs analysis, design courses, as well as submit and evaluate all on a scientific basis and high-level skills.
· Contributing for better education and training outputs, through refining the training talent, and developing education and training methods, resulting in the upgrading of individuals, society and institutions and the whole nation, God willing.
· Training managers and preachers, journalists and developing their skills on the latest arts influence and mass dumping.
4) PROGRAM (4): Integrated Programme for Developing and Preparing Leaders.
Purpose: Preparing developmental outstanding leader who is capable of making the right decision in a timely manner.
· Phase of Selecting trainees.
· Phase of Basic training.
· Phase of Acquiring advanced management knowledge.
· Phase of International Cultural Thought for Leaders.
· Phase of Applying Knowledge and skills acquired.
5) PROGRAM (5): Studying developmental projects.
Purpose: Identifying packages of basic features of practicing entrepreneurial developmental work successfully, and promoting personal success for entrepreneurs through acquiring developmental work culture.
· Building the entire system developmental project (concepts, standards and definitions).
· Forming a circle of success around developmental project.
· Knowing the steps of establishing a developmental project.
· Preparing Economic Feasibility Study for the developmental project.
· Preparing Strategic Action Plan for the developmental project.
6) PROGRAM (6): Constructing and Managing Workgroup.
Purpose: Providing participants with the necessary skills and abilities that enable them to build and lead high performance work teams.
· Defining the concept of teamwork, important administrative terminology for correct practicing in the field of administrative leadership for teamwork.
· Defining the Cycle of Groups dynamics and the lifecycle of teamwork and components.
· Defining the Strategies of Teamwork managing.
· Defining the Administrative tools that lead to the teamwork success.
· Enabling of Practicing the administrative tools that are used in the work of effective team work, in a practical application contributes to acquire skills that are necessary for administrative leadership staff.
7) PROGRAM (7): Effective Management of the Training Process.
Purpose: Preparing Effective Training Manager and the Art of Formulating and Preparing the Training Plans.
· Identifying the modern concept of training and management development, and assets of the training process.
· Identifying and analyzing the training needs, and preparing suitable developmental training plans.
· Preparing the training plans, and diversify the outputs.
· Identifying stages and entrances to design training programs.
· Evaluating Offers of specialized training institutions.
· Implementing the training programs, and choosing the proper methods and techniques.
· Follow-up and evaluating the training activity, and methods of measuring the return from training.
· Measuring return on investment from training (R.O.I.).
8) PROGRAM (8): The Art of Marketing.
Purpose: To provide participants with the skills and knowledge that enable them to develop and implement marketing plans with high efficiency.
· Identifying the concept and the importance of marketing and marketing plans.
· Determining stages of the marketing plan
· Describing and analyzing the marketing environment.
· Identify marketing objectives.
· Design strategic marketing plans.
· Develop a program to follow up marketing plans.
· Axes and marketing concept and importance.
· The concept of Strategic Marketing Planning.
· Marketing planning processes.
· Marketing objectives.
· Preparing alternative marketing plans.
· Steps and stages of marketing.
· Evaluate marketing plans.
9) PROGRAM (9): Preparing the Human Development Experts.
Purpose: Improve the efficiency of working within institutions and organizations, and preparing qualified scientifically true leaders commensurate with the rapid changes in the competitive and successive work environment.
· Recognize the importance of relations in the problems facing the Organization
· Create motivation to work, and reduce from falling into error.
· Upgrading the memory on the medium and long term.
· Study the roots of the problem, and stay away from the superficial vision.
· Mastering ongoing analysis mechanism.
· Self-evaluation, experience and knowing the limits.
· Determine the specializing human development expert and knowing the limits.
10) PROGRAM (10): Grant of Preparing the Specialist Advisers.
Purpose: The Certificate of Human Development Adviser from Kainuna International Organization is considered as one of the most important brilliant certificates which is granted by Kainuna International Organization to Associated Members, which is granted by honor to the Elite of Advisers of Human Development and Human Training, who are practicing training tasks in their life professionally. As well as, they work on Attracting human and administrative expertise, also preparing the training and human development programs. Besides, they are leading the work in each of, organizations, society institutions and private companies.
Professional who apply to grant human development consultant certificate are accepted, if they are looking forward to make progress and get top jobs in field of human development inside divers institutions and organizations. Who are offering their services in the following fields:
· Human resource management.
· Human development.
· Professional training.
· Training and preparing professional coaches.
· Preparing programs and portfolios of human resource training.
· Designing Workers rewards and productivity incentives system.
· Management of attracting human and administrative expertise.
· Designing Human resources systems in companies and institutions.
When framing these programs, having taken into account their relationships between each of diagnostics, technical studies and international experiences and links to Strategy proposed plan. Programs also included organizing the main activities in a serial framework, identifying tasks and responsibilities, and required resources.
In overview, programs included a number of key elements, which are: Scientific article, workshops, and field applications which contain (Relationship with diagnosis and technical studies, International experiences, and Strategy), describing program, Implementation plan, Organizational Structure, and Main tasks.